- Listed in TSX Venture Exchange (Stock Symbol: NCE)
- Launched 16V, 64V, 86V, series modules and 125V module
- Second factory established at Dongtan site
- Launched 48V series modules
- I2BF invests in Nesscap Co., Ltd.
- Wealthbridge invests in Nesscap Co., Ltd.
- ISO/TS 16949/2002, certified by Kiwa INTERNATIONAL CERT Zertifizierung GmbH
- CE Certification approval from TÜV Rheinland Product Safety GmbH
- ISO 14001:2004, certified by Korea International Standards Certification
- ABB certifies Nesscap as “Approved Supplier”
- Factory expansion and relocation to Giheung site
- ISO 9001:2000, certified by DAS Certification Ltd
- Solectria “Super 7” Project - 8000 miles of trouble free hybrid driving with Nesscap ultracapacitor module
- Singapore Technologies Kinetics invests in NESS Capacitor Co., Ltd.
- NESS Capacitor Co., Ltd. renamed to Nesscap Co., Ltd.
- New enhanced EDLC product-line introduced at 42 Volt System Conference
- Japanese company invests in NESS Capacitor and begins marketing of NESS EDLC in Japan
- Capacitor factory established at Sangal site
- NESS EDLC cited for top performance in comparison test at 11th Int’l Seminar on EDLC held at Deerfield
- NESS Capacitor Co., Ltd. spun off from NESS Corp.
- First commercial shipment of large-size EDLC to US market
- NESS EDLC makes debut appearance at 10th Int’l Seminar on EDLC held at Deerfield Beach, Florida
- NESS Corporation founded
- NESS center officially established at Institute for Advanced Engineering (IAE)
- Feasibility study of energy storage and display device technology