CEO & Management
Nesscap Energy Inc.
Listed in TSX Venture Exchange
(Stock Symbol: NCE)
- Jim Zuidema, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Jim joined Nesscap in January 2012 as Chief Financial Officer then was appointed to Acting Chief Executive Officer in November of the same year. He assumed the title of Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer in August 2016. Prior to joining Nesscap, Jim held a variety of senior financial positions with Intel Corporation (1996-2008), Numonyx (2008-2010), and Micron Technologies (2010-2011) which acquired Numonyx in 2010. Jim holds MBA and BS Engineering degrees from Cornell University.
- Robert Tressler, Chief Business Development Officer
- Robert was appointed as Chief Business Development Officer and he is responsible for directing and implementing the Company's sales and marketing operations as well as potential strategic projects.
- In his business career he has travelled extensively throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas in varied roles and responsibilities as they relate to sales, marketing, mergers, acquisitions, technology license transfers and executive management. He was with Maxwell Technologies from 1999 to 2006 as a corporate officer and Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for their ultracapacitor business. He has been with Nesscap since 2007 as the Company's Senior Vice President and General Manager.
- Juergen Auer, Vice President EMEA Sales & Business Development, Managing Director
- Juergen Auer joined Nesscap Energy Inc. in 2012, he is the Vice President of EMEA Sales and Business Development and remains the Managing Director of Nesscap Energy GmbH as appointed when he joined the company. He is a seasoned sales executive with over 20 years of sales and marketing experience in Europe and the United States. Prior to joining Nesscap, he held various sales management positions with Maxwell Technologies Inc., from 2003- 2010, including Director of Sales and marketing for North America and Director of Automotive. He holds a Master in Electronic Engineering from FH Furtwangen, Germany.
Nesscap Co., Ltd. (KOREA)
- Young Ho Kim, Chief Executive Officer and Representative Director
- Young Ho Kim was appointed the Chief Executive Officer of Nesscap Co., Ltd. in September 2010. He was the Head of the R&D department at Nesscap Co., Ltd. since May 2004, after being appointed a registered director in March 2003. Before joining Nesscap, Young Ho was a Manager at Daewoo Electronic Component Co., Ltd. for approximately 5 years until February 2000. Prior to that, he was a Senior Research Scientist at Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute in Korea. Young Ho earned both his Ph.D. and Master degrees in Material Engineering at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), and his Bachelor degree in Inorganic Material Engineering at Seoul National University in Korea.
- Hyung Sik Ahn, Manufacturing Technology
- Hyung Sik Ahn is the Head of the Manufacturing Technology Team since his appointment in March 2001. Until the end of 1999, Hyung Sik had worked at Daewoo Electronic Component Co., Ltd. as a Senior Researcher. He earned both his Master of Science and B.S. in the Inorganic Material Science at Kyungnam University in Korea. He has also earned an MBA from the Business School at Sungkyunkwan University in Korea.
- Kwang Sub Beon, Production
- Kwang Sub Beon is the Head of the Production Management Team at Nesscap Co., Ltd. He was appointed to this position in August 2002. Prior to this he was a department head at Kinori-tech Co., Ltd., and a Manager at Daewoo Electronic Component Co., Ltd. He earned his B.S. in Electronic Engineering at Kyung Hee University in Korea.
- Kim Young-Jin, Application Engineering
- Kim Young-Jin is the Executive Research Engineer of Application Engineering Team at Nesscap Co., Ltd. He was appointed to this position in 2012. Before he joined at Nesscap Co., Ltd. in 2002, he started his first job at Hanwon in 1989. During his 12 years in Hanwon, he was responsible for the design of automotive equipment in R&D. He earned his B.S. in Mold Engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology in Korea.
- Yong Jin Lim, Finance & Administration
- Yong Jin Lim is the Head of Administration Team at Nesscap Co., Ltd. since his appointment in March 2006 and also the Controller in Nesscap global organization since January 2012. Before he joined at Nesscap Co., Ltd. in 2005, he worked for Daewoo Telecom for 5 years and Ness Display for 5 years in finance and accounting departments. He earned his B.A. in Business Administration at Ajou University in Korea.