Board of Directors
Nesscap Energy Inc.
Listed in TSX Venture Exchange
(Stock Symbol: NCE)
- Jun Hyung Kim
- Jun-hyung Kim is a Manager at Hyundai Motor Co. in the Investment and Incubating team since April 2011. Prior to this, Jun-hyung worked at Renault Nissan Motor company Head Office (Tokyo) in the Department of Purchasing where he was in charge of electric and safety parts. Also, Jun-hyung Kim was in a charge of SCM strategy and planning in Tata motors Korea. He received his Master of Business Administration from McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Hyun-Jin Song
- Hyun-Jin is an engineer and had been employed with Nesscap ROK, first as a Senior Engineer then as a Senior Consultant, since 2005. Hyun-Jin earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Engineering (Materials Science and Engineering) at Cornell University. In February of 1998, Hyun-Jin earned a Doctor of Engineering Science from Columbia University in New York. Hyun-Jin worked as Vice President, Technology of Michael Stapleton Associates before joining Nesscap ROK in 2005.
- Sang-Gook Kim
- Since 2000, Sang-Gook has been an Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Since 2006, Sang-Gook has served as the Director of the Part Center for Complex Systems at MIT. Prior to this, Sang-Gook was an adjunct Professor at Ajou University and a Corporate Executive Director at Daewoo Electronics. Sang-Gook has co author at least 14 papers since 2004 on topics such as piezoelectric micro power generators and carbon nanotubes. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Seoul National University in Mechanical Engineering and his Master of Science and Ph.D from MIT in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ilya Golubovich
- Ilya serves on the board of directors at several companies. He is currently serving as a director at I2BF Management Ltd., Epuramat, S.A, Linx Logic, Inc., Film and Music Entertainment, Inc. and JSC Russian Investors. Ilya has also spent time as a Project Manager for the Siberian Internet Company. Ilya is a graduate of Stanford University, earning a Bachelor of Science in 2007.
- John D. Pennal
- Since January 1994, John has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of TriNorth Capital Inc., a TSXV listed company and he has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of Centiva Capital Inc., another TSXV listed company since October 2007. John is a graduate of the University of Toronto Law School and was called to the Ontario bar in 1973. He serves as counsel to the law firm of Ogilvy Renault LLP.
- Richard S. Sutin
- Richard is a senior partner with Ogilvy Renault LLP, a leading Canadian law firm, where he is a member of the firm's Executive Committee, practices corporate and securities law and is co-chair of the firm's Cleantech practice. Throughout his career, Richard has been on several corporate boards and, in his practice, regularly advises boards and special committees on governance and other matters. Richard is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School and was admitted to the Law Society of Upper Canada in 1977.
Nesscap Co., Ltd. (KOREA)
- Young-Ho Kim
- Young-Ho Kim is appointed the Chief Executive Officer of Nesscap Co., Ltd. in September 2010. He was Head of R&D department of Nesscap Co., Ltd. since May 2004, after being appointed a registered director in March 2003. Prior to this, Young-Ho was a Manager at Daewoo Electronic Component Co., Ltd. for approximately 5 years until February 2000. Prior to this, he was Senior Research Scientist at Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute in Korea. Young-Ho earned both his Ph.D. and Master of Material Engineering at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), and his Bachelor of Inorganic Material Engineering at Seoul National University in Korea.
- Hyung Sik Ahn
- Hyung Sik Ahn is the Head of the Manufacturing Technology Team since his appointment in March 2001. Until the end of 1999, Hyung Sik had worked at Daewoo Electronic Component Co., Ltd. as a Senior Researcher. He earned both his Master of Science and B.S. in the Inorganic Material Science at Kyungnam University in Korea. He has also earned an MBA from the Business School at Sungkyunkwan University in Korea.
- Yong Jin Lim
- Yong Jin Lim is the Head of Administration Team at Nesscap Co., Ltd. since his appointment in March 2006 and also the Controller in Nesscap global organization since January 2012. Before he joined at Nesscap Co., Ltd. in 2005, he worked for Daewoo Telecom for 5 years and Ness Display for 5 years in finance and accounting departments. He earned his B.A. in Business Administration at Ajou University in Korea.